Saltwater newbie

Welcome to the most friendly salt tank on the planet!
Thanks I'm excited, there's tons of forums out there but I was already watching a ton of BRS videos and learning a ton so I figured this made the most sense lol
 
E62551E6-714A-4A68-8AD1-E2FE9BBF90BB.gif
 
Welcome to the salty side! I keep FW tanks too, and really enjoy the differences between the two. Glad to have you with us.
Oh yeah. One more thing.

ONE THING I WANT TO EMPHASIZE:
You already know this is a different culture to freshwater. Nothing is fast in saltwater and you MUST take each step slowly. Impulse will jab at you but you MUST tell yourself NO. Ask the dumbest questions as they are generally the Best questions in this hobby. You can be very successful with this as long as you take each step slowly and with planning
^ NAILED IT!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new