Saltwater newbie!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hakunaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hakunaa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
58
Location
South FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Florida! I finally purchased a tank after a couple of years and talking about getting a saltwater tank. Its a bowfront 72g which I hope to house with wonderful little fairies and a couple of other fishes. Can't wait to see where this hobby goes.
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r4.gif
 
Welcome! Best of luck. What do you plan on keeping in the tank?

I am hopping to keep a stock along these lines;
exquisite fairy wrasse
red-eye fairy wrasse
orange back fairy wrasse
onespot foxface, though I'm iffy about him as I know they can get bigger and I don't wanna torture him
coral beauty or flame angel, I haven't quite decided, but I know I can't get both
and a couple of ocellaris clownfish!
 
Welcome! You look familiar. Now that we got you here, another bit of advice. Consider starting a build thread in the "Members Tanks" section. It's a great way to document your journey and get some awesome advice along the way. Plus, you get this cool badge for your profile.
 
From a Future Floridian, Glad you joined us !

-
welcome51.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new