Saltwater newbie!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hakunaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi

giphy_3o6Ztl7oraKm4ZJ9mw_fixed_width001_1543263517494_1571405517168.gif
 
Welcome to R2R from another Floridian!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello from Florida! I finally purchased a tank after a couple of years and talking about getting a saltwater tank. Its a bowfront 72g which I hope to house with wonderful little fairies and a couple of other fishes. Can't wait to see where this hobby goes.
WELCOME! Love the Bow Fronts. Wish I could find one. Looking forward to updates and photos!
 
Hello from Florida! I finally purchased a tank after a couple of years and talking about getting a saltwater tank. Its a bowfront 72g which I hope to house with wonderful little fairies and a couple of other fishes. Can't wait to see where this hobby goes.

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

5Tz.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new