Saltwater Reefing!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!! Great people here and lots of good info to be had. Patience and perseverance with a dash of luck and you'll have success. Budgets are great and search the selling forums for deals to be had.

Maxout

Pistondog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Finally became a member of reef2reef after about two years of being on the forum reading and learning from trial and error so thank you! ;Shamefullyembarrased I have an established saltwater tank with fuge and my trusty clowns (little buddy and little buddies big buddy) and rocks. Looking to upgrade my light to a prime and also for cheap coral frags....had an unfortunate tank crash and lost all my coral from a power outage.... learned from that mistake and have a generator now! Please reach out if you have any coral or lighting equipment that’s affordable! I work in a restaurant so my $2.13/hour doesn’t go far haha!
Welcome Leighla,
We all lurked for a while.
Glad you and your buddies are here.

Shanel

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome. I feel your pain.. my first job was in a restaurant.

200.gif

AS

Shanel

View Badges
Reaction score
Yeah I've been a server/line cook for the past 10 years. I feel like the tin man in the morning!
:D yea, I started a bus boy. Then prep cook in the day and busboy/help the dishwasher at night. Then move to line cook. Not a lot of money but had many good times. Lol

Top Shelf Aquatics

Are you currently housing your most favorite fish ever?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 120 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 223 63.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Coral Frenzy