Saltwater Rookie :)

Welcome to R2R @TheDude208
It’s awesome that you’ve joined us here at Reef Excellence.

You’ll be a reefing Pro in no time with the help of all the
super helpful
super friendly,
super awesome
super positive, and
super knowledgeable, smart & clever participants that frequent this forum.
There’s no bad or misleading advice given out around here.

C U round the Reef Tyler

Steve :D

1581196043945.png
 
istockphoto-843510116-612x612.jpg


Welcome to the party Tyler! It's true. There's more than one way to skin a cat. And while I've never personally skinned a cat, I know there are many wildly different methods to achieve a successful reef tank.

The good news is that you've found the best place to pick the brains of some of the most experienced and successful reefers in the hobby. Just take it slow, do your research, and ask lots of questions. Glad to have you with us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new