Salty Dreamer

Welcome aboard.gif

Welcome Johnny! Feel free to brows the threads and absorb any and all information we have. And as mentioned before, go slow and ask lots of questions. Glad to have you with us.
 
Hi Johnny.... Welcome to R2R.... Thanks for Jumping in.... It's O.K if you don't have a tank yet... We Gladly Except Picture Of DOGS... You have any DOGS.... Not Big Cat Fans Here.... Just Fish and DOGS....;)
 
Welcome aboard. No better time to join then when first starting to browse around. Jumping from topic to topic, you will quickly find things that you just connect with and read more into. Eventually you’ll be off and running


1576374618371.gif




Ps.
And as for @CasaReefer , he’s newer, he thinks if he sides with @Crabs McJones on the cats issue they will over take us @Peace River
 
Salutations Reefers, Salty Johnny here!
I hope you are all in good health and good spirits this holiday season. Currently, I do not have a tank set up, so I am living vicariously through all of you. I am looking to get one set up here in the new future though, and want to absorb as much information as I can to try and avoid as many costly mistakes as possible. Cheers!
Getting on here and planning ahead on what you are interested in is the best way to get started and make sure you save some money because you’ll know what you’re doing! Welcome to R2R :D
 
Somehow I missed this introduction so I want to add my belated welcome - we're glad you're here!
 
Salutations Reefers, Salty Johnny here!
I hope you are all in good health and good spirits this holiday season. Currently, I do not have a tank set up, so I am living vicariously through all of you. I am looking to get one set up here in the new future though, and want to absorb as much information as I can to try and avoid as many costly mistakes as possible. Cheers!

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you Salty Johnny



…Explore…Learn…Share

2Kjg.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new