Salty Dreamer

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard.gif

Welcome Johnny! Feel free to brows the threads and absorb any and all information we have. And as mentioned before, go slow and ask lots of questions. Glad to have you with us.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard. No better time to join then when first starting to browse around. Jumping from topic to topic, you will quickly find things that you just connect with and read more into. Eventually you’ll be off and running

1576374618371.gif

Ps.
And as for @CasaReefer , he’s newer, he thinks if he sides with @Crabs McJones on the cats issue they will over take us @Peace River

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salutations Reefers, Salty Johnny here!
I hope you are all in good health and good spirits this holiday season. Currently, I do not have a tank set up, so I am living vicariously through all of you. I am looking to get one set up here in the new future though, and want to absorb as much information as I can to try and avoid as many costly mistakes as possible. Cheers!
Getting on here and planning ahead on what you are interested in is the best way to get started and make sure you save some money because you’ll know what you’re doing! Welcome to R2R :D

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Somehow I missed this introduction so I want to add my belated welcome - we're glad you're here!

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salutations Reefers, Salty Johnny here!
I hope you are all in good health and good spirits this holiday season. Currently, I do not have a tank set up, so I am living vicariously through all of you. I am looking to get one set up here in the new future though, and want to absorb as much information as I can to try and avoid as many costly mistakes as possible. Cheers!

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you Salty Johnny

…Explore…Learn…Share

2Kjg.gif

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 59 29.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 71 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.3%
Back