Saltys 40B Build

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is finally. 40b no skimmer no sump with a DSB. Thoughts and suggestions
uploadfromtaptalk1432417718461.jpg
 
I like the negative space but the structure on the left seems to only have the top as a good place to mount coral, I would try to make it more tiered to maximize space. It looks good though.
 
Pete, try placing that piece you just removed right in the middle towards the front to help create depth.
 
Bingo, I think you have a winner!
 
WATER!! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new