Saltys 40B Build

The more I look at it the more I think it needs more rock/ hiding places. Any help?
As you add coral and they start to grow they will fill in the tanks empty area, I personally would leave it as is, less in more in that case.
 
I was up by your place today
resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-i-see-you-re-stalking-me-at-least-like-my-profile-piture-3228bd.jpg
 
Just did an amonia test and have .5-1.0 already after 24 hrs. Is this right or is my test kit to old?
 
What's the source of your water?
 
get a new test kit and retest.
 
What have you added to start the cycle?
 
let it go, keep testing every few days.
 
Your aquascape looks great. Don't add more rock. Add coral later. Don't add to many fish at first. Did you consider adding the ocean water from where you live?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new