Saludos desde Los Angeles, CA!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRAPO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @TRAPO !* Master Bruce has given you some excellent suggestions.I myself have a 20 gallon display were I house a pair of clowns and various other creatures.There are so many amazing possibilities.In regards to the pistols I really like them.I own a few myself so I would consider their landscaping behaviors.In a smaller aquarium you may not be able to keep corals on the sand bed.Once acclimated they have a tendency to bury things.Important things.

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg

Thank you.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post some tank pics, and keep us posted with your build! :)
 
Thank you, I definitely will.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new