Sample Pics & Vids from Canon T2i...

very nice marvin. the pics look great. i have the t1i as well as the xsi, but my pics still always look crappy. i really need a macro ;). thanks for sharing.

ricky
Thanks Ricky... the macro does help.. but I'm sure more practice helps also... I plan on taking a few hundred pics every month... LoLz...
 
Sample Video... I definitely need a tri pod... will pick one up tomorrow... :)
[youtube]6EmBlFtzv0w[/youtube]

one more uploading... :wink:
 
Same here i have read mixed review but most of them are good ones. Please keep us posted on more pics and vids! :)
 
Same here i have read mixed review but most of them are good ones. Please keep us posted on more pics and vids! :)
yeah... the good ones outweighed the bad ones so I went ahead... so far, I'm not disappointed at all... :bigsmile:

omg 1080p.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh want!!!!!
Thanks Kray... I just need a tri pod and I can shoot some Aussie Scolymia feeding vids... :)
 
Awesome camera Marvin! And Matteo is a handsome little dude. I didn't think it was possible but your corals are going to look even sweeter now.
 
Marvin is a Crip lord from Seaside.
:hammer: NoT!!! :angel:

Awesome camera Marvin! And Matteo is a handsome little dude. I didn't think it was possible but your corals are going to look even sweeter now.
Thanks bud... I think it's actually gonna take a while before I'm able to really take some good pics... I just got the basics so it's a good start... :)
 
Have to agree. Great shots.
Thank you... :)

I forgot about this one... might as well... ;)

05-18-10Scolymia2.jpg
 
That video quality is insane. I have'nt even tried the video on my t1i. I wonder how well it will compare. Any ways great stuff marvin,

Ricky,
 
That video quality is insane. I have'nt even tried the video on my t1i. I wonder how well it will compare. Any ways great stuff marvin,

Ricky,
Thanks again Ricky... I'm sure the quality will improve more with the right lens and a tri pod... but I think it's pretty decent to carry around... it won't be as good as a regular HD Videocam but it'll do the trick for now... good luck with your vids on the T1i... I'm sure they'll be alright too... :)
 
sample vids with Tri pod

only 2 Blue+ T5's are on...

[youtube]MVt1MtEddLw[/youtube]

[youtube]MtqXP6bBOGU[/youtube]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new