Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

mine tries (and sometimes does) to murder coral.
I have a feeling if I got a pistol shrimp, he'd get lost in the sand and the burrow would collapse on him and he'd die. If I recall, fine sand by itself is a no go with them. I dunno, I never tried to keep one. I was happy with cleaner shrimps
 
I have a YWG for it to pair with... just lack sand. Today I need to make it my big clean the frag tank day...
its filthy and I'm starting to loose corals because of neglect.


can someone say "RIPCLEAN"!
 
I have a YWG for it to pair with... just lack sand. Today I need to make it my big clean the frag tank day...
its filthy and I'm starting to loose corals because of neglect.


can someone say "RIPCLEAN"!
laughing at the rip clean not loosing corals.
 
you really should bag up some of them corals and come down n get some rock... ;) :)
 
Guess we'll all start putting speakers in our tanks now...

Rock that reef @MERKEY ... :D ;)

Someone say speakers and tanks... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::face-savoring-food::face-with-hand-over-mouth: you know how we rock @@fishguy242
IMG_20240304_140845_353.jpg

Screenshot_20240118_165215_Chrome.jpg
 
I have a YWG for it to pair with... just lack sand. Today I need to make it my big clean the frag tank day...
its filthy and I'm starting to loose corals because of neglect.


can someone say "RIPCLEAN"!
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T
Mask Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Fail Car Wash GIF
 
Someone say speakers and tanks... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::face-savoring-food::face-with-hand-over-mouth: you know how we rock @@fishguy242
IMG_20240304_140845_353.jpg

Screenshot_20240118_165215_Chrome.jpg
Wait, where is @Stang67 there is a banana for scale!
 
Someone say speakers and tanks... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::face-savoring-food::face-with-hand-over-mouth: you know how we rock @@fishguy242
IMG_20240304_140845_353.jpg

Screenshot_20240118_165215_Chrome.jpg
Banana for scale.
 
I have a feeling if I got a pistol shrimp, he'd get lost in the sand and the burrow would collapse on him and he'd die. If I recall, fine sand by itself is a no go with them. I dunno, I never tried to keep one. I was happy with cleaner shrimps

Our guy has been good in 3 different sand beds (2 tank moves), Fiji pink, Bahamas oolite and now the thicker Arag-Alive Special Grade. He just uses all loose shells and frag plugs (with or without frags on them...) as retaining walls :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

1000016073.jpg
 
Our guy has been good in 3 different sand beds (2 tank moves), Fiji pink, Bahamas oolite and now the thicker Arag-Alive Special Grade. He just uses all loose shells and frag plugs (with or without frags on them...) as retaining walls :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

1000016073.jpg
Very nice pair. I am sure a lot of people wish they could see their pairs together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 4 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new