OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
More Products!: (designed these a bit ago just never put them up) - still need real photos...

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just designed this and decided to release to the community!
also will be selling it:

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Finished my second PETG moisture-controlled storage box! (just in time; was getting sick of switching rolls)
IMG_2647.JPEG IMG_2644(1).JPEG
So I was messing around with the K7Mini light on the tank to get photos and my wife walks in and looks at me and the light... and the tank...
IMG_2659(1).JPEG
asked what I was doing... I said messing around with the light to get product photos. She says cool and walks out... doesn't mention the tank at all... That's twice she has had an opportunity... Is she like a shark? Circling in to check me out a few times before going in for the kill?

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finished my second PETG moisture-controlled storage box! (just in time; was getting sick of switching rolls)
So I was messing around with the K7Mini light on the tank to get photos and my wife walks in and looks at me and the light... and the tank...
IMG_2659(1).JPEG
asked what I was doing... I said messing around with the light to get product photos. She says cool and walks out... doesn't mention the tank at all... That's twice she has had an opportunity... Is she like a shark? Circling in to check me out a few times before going in for the kill?
She's letting you know she knows you know she knows...

She knows.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2659(1).JPEG
She is giving you the wait til you go out of town and come home to see what i have purchased time. Oh and your welcome for planting that seed in your head now. Just think you come home she is sitting on her new couch and has coffee on her new coffee table just thinking to herself " Dont say s*** and there wont be a problem" lol sorry not sorry
download (16).jpeg

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's letting you know she knows you know she knows...

She knows.
She is giving you the wait til you go out of town and come home to see what i have purchased time. Oh and your welcome for planting that seed in your head now. Just think you come home she is sitting on her new couch and has coffee on her new coffee table just thinking to herself " Dont say s*** and there wont be a problem" lol sorry not sorry
download (16).jpeg
Both of these are accurate….

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband tries to sneak in project trucks. Those are a bit more obvious though. But I guess since he doesn't say anything about new tanks popping up I guess I'll leave his stuff alone. Muahahaha.

Slow Motion Reaction GIF by Discovery Europe

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Going away for 2 weeks on Thursday... have cat/fish sitter... prepping tank... took Carbon/Phosban/GFO reactors offline and cleaned them. (I needed to move them to install frag tank and the media needed changing so I just decommissioned them for now.
Cleaned the refugium a little. Cleaned the exile tank (took everything out and scrubbed all the frags and egg crate. vacuumed the sand. It looks like a different tank...
Tomorrow I'll tackle the DT so algae doesn't overrun everything while I'm gone...
IMG_2671(1).JPEG IMG_2672(1).JPEG
before: after:
IMG_2673(2).JPEG IMG_2679(1).JPEG

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going away for 2 weeks on Thursday... have cat/fish sitter... prepping tank... took Carbon/Phosban/GFO reactors offline and cleaned them. (I needed to move them to install frag tank and the media needed changing so I just decommissioned them for now.
Cleaned the refugium a little. Cleaned the exile tank (took everything out and scrubbed all the frags and egg crate. vacuumed the sand. It looks like a different tank...
Tomorrow I'll tackle the DT so algae doesn't overrun everything while I'm gone...
IMG_2671(1).JPEG IMG_2672(1).JPEG
before: after:
IMG_2673(2).JPEG IMG_2679(1).JPEG
wow... that's quite a difference. :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: nice job!

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Before: (lower rocks already scrubbed)
IMG_2682(2).JPEG
after:
IMG_2691.JPEG
scrubbadub:
IMG_2674(1).JPEG IMG_2675(1).JPEG
Prepped food for the cat/fish sitter:
IMG_2693.JPEG
Topped off Kalkwasser checked everything... Time to go~!

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Projects with Sam aren't you in the Chicago area? Is that O'Hare or Midway. I've been through O'Hare a few times and the the smaller Midway a couple. I much prefer a smaller airport.
Midway. both the chicago airports are close; Midway seems easier to fly from… or it could be Southwest…

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Woke up today and checked the Wyze camera…. To my dismay heard the alarm going off… checked fusion and found my temperature was around 74 and dropping.
quickly called my cat/fish sitter who was able to get over to my house and plug in a backup heater. Temp is climbing now so everything seems to be on the up and up.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back