Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

Someone near me is selling a 1 year old undrilled 210 with an FX6 and an FX4 & 2 heaters and a few showpiece fish for $500. I may get it just to part out... if I can drill the tank, I'll make it a peninsula. :D
first have to see if they will respond.

I think it has a few gar and a spotted ray. I may give those to ORD aquatics (hopefully for some credit when/if I have it setup... would be a bummer if tempered glass)

I'll need to hire guys to help me move it... all my friends are old. I feel bad asking them to help.

may just get it and put it into storage... nvm I bet its gone. been awhile since it was updated. omg everybody's upgrading! its a sickness! haha
 
Someone near me is selling a 1 year old undrilled 210 with an FX6 and an FX4 & 2 heaters and a few showpiece fish for $500. I may get it just to part out... if I can drill the tank, I'll make it a peninsula. :D
first have to see if they will respond.

I think it has a few gar and a spotted ray. I may give those to ORD aquatics (hopefully for some credit when/if I have it setup... would be a bummer if tempered glass)

I'll need to hire guys to help me move it... all my friends are old. I feel bad asking them to help.

may just get it and put it into storage... nvm I bet its gone. been awhile since it was updated. omg everybody's upgrading! its a sickness! haha
squirrel GIF
 
Someone near me is selling a 1 year old undrilled 210 with an FX6 and an FX4 & 2 heaters and a few showpiece fish for $500. I may get it just to part out... if I can drill the tank, I'll make it a peninsula. :D
first have to see if they will respond.

I think it has a few gar and a spotted ray. I may give those to ORD aquatics (hopefully for some credit when/if I have it setup... would be a bummer if tempered glass)

I'll need to hire guys to help me move it... all my friends are old. I feel bad asking them to help.

may just get it and put it into storage... nvm I bet its gone. been awhile since it was updated. omg everybody's upgrading! its a sickness! haha
Fish interesting will give ocean devotion a buzz this week . No luck exploring other opportunities
 
Someone near me is selling a 1 year old undrilled 210 with an FX6 and an FX4 & 2 heaters and a few showpiece fish for $500. I may get it just to part out... if I can drill the tank, I'll make it a peninsula. :D
first have to see if they will respond.

I think it has a few gar and a spotted ray. I may give those to ORD aquatics (hopefully for some credit when/if I have it setup... would be a bummer if tempered glass)

I'll need to hire guys to help me move it... all my friends are old. I feel bad asking them to help.

may just get it and put it into storage... nvm I bet its gone. been awhile since it was updated. omg everybody's upgrading! its a sickness! haha
well that was an adventure.
 
Hey Sam, are you doing Nem guards for the Vortech MP40's by chance? Need the style that covers side & front. If so Id love to give you my money before someone else!

Snails are enjoying the fine dining thats gha. I'd prefer not to buy a impeller this time as Ecotech wont keep giving me them for free!

710739067.jpg
 
Hey Sam, are you doing Nem guards for the Vortech MP40's by chance? Need the style that covers side & front. If so Id love to give you my money before someone else!

Snails are enjoying the fine dining thats gha. I'd prefer not to buy a impeller this time as Ecotech wont keep giving me them for free!

710739067.jpg
Yes! I don't think EcoTech has special tax status.

I don't have any designs for the EcoTech line of pumps but I can convenience-print whatever you can find on Thingiverse.com for a small time & filament fee. PM me and we can chat.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new