OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Someone near me is selling a 1 year old undrilled 210 with an FX6 and an FX4 & 2 heaters and a few showpiece fish for $500. I may get it just to part out... if I can drill the tank, I'll make it a peninsula. :D
first have to see if they will respond.

I think it has a few gar and a spotted ray. I may give those to ORD aquatics (hopefully for some credit when/if I have it setup... would be a bummer if tempered glass)

I'll need to hire guys to help me move it... all my friends are old. I feel bad asking them to help.

may just get it and put it into storage... nvm I bet its gone. been awhile since it was updated. omg everybody's upgrading! its a sickness! haha

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Someone near me is selling a 1 year old undrilled 210 with an FX6 and an FX4 & 2 heaters and a few showpiece fish for $500. I may get it just to part out... if I can drill the tank, I'll make it a peninsula. :D

I think it has a few gar and a spotted ray. I may give those to ORD aquatics (hopefully for some credit when/if I have it setup... would be a bummer if tempered glass)

I'll need to hire guys to help me move it... all my friends are old. I feel bad asking them to help.

may just get it and put it into storage... nvm I bet its gone. been awhile since it was updated. omg everybody's upgrading! its a sickness! haha
squirrel GIF

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fish interesting will give ocean devotion a buzz this week . No luck exploring other opportunities

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

well that was an adventure.

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
new webpage theme: made it easier to find stuff by breaking everything down into categories.

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Sam, are you doing Nem guards for the Vortech MP40's by chance? Need the style that covers side & front. If so Id love to give you my money before someone else!

Snails are enjoying the fine dining thats gha. I'd prefer not to buy a impeller this time as Ecotech wont keep giving me them for free!

710739067.jpg

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Sam, are you doing Nem guards for the Vortech MP40's by chance? Need the style that covers side & front. If so Id love to give you my money before someone else!

Snails are enjoying the fine dining thats gha. I'd prefer not to buy a impeller this time as Ecotech wont keep giving me them for free!

710739067.jpg
Yes! I don't think EcoTech has special tax status.

I don't have any designs for the EcoTech line of pumps but I can convenience-print whatever you can find on Thingiverse.com for a small time & filament fee. PM me and we can chat.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
new product!
still printing the prototype.
May need to make the mesh smaller because that's not saving anything.

Back