Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

gross out the bagel and becky show GIF by Radical Sheep
 
Adding walls to my outdoor shower because my kids arent too modest and my wife wants to start using it.
IMG_4063.JPEG
IMG_4064.JPEG
IMG_4065(1).JPEG

In-process. Already screwed up 3 times but recovered nicely.
 
Sorry, I found this gif looking for a different one today and I figured... Well, Sam'll enjoy it?
Drag Race Reveal GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
 
Sorry, I found this gif looking for a different one today and I figured... Well, Sam'll enjoy it?
Drag Race Reveal GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
not enough English bread pudding...
 
Awesome! I figured out how to add 3D previews to my product pages.
Guess I'll have to go back and add that to everything...
 
Awesome! I figured out how to add 3D previews to my product pages.
Guess I'll have to go back and add that to everything...
you know the saying... Don't talk about it... be about it... ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new