Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

Got my Alk stabilized again. This time ~60ml/hr keeps it level.
IMG_5355(1).JPEG
IMG_5332(1).JPEG
IMG_5331(1).JPEG
IMG_5327(1).JPEG
IMG_5326(1).JPEG
 
So the only thing I add daily is kalkwasser ~60ml/hour out of my ParlAStir.
I have an ATO reservoir that gets auto filled from RODI. That feeds my top-off and the kalk stirrer. Every weekend I add Mg, elements, & aminos. I’ve started adding mg more frequently out of necessity.
 
Sam. can you reply to my order on your site placed on 8/17
Sorry didn’t see the messages! I think I have a configuration issue on my page or my aws email I need to figure out. I’ve texted you about it!
 
The workshop 2.5G tank experiment pans out! (cherry shrimp galore)
IMG_5393(1).JPEG
IMG_5392(1).JPEG
IMG_5397(1).JPEG
IMG_5396(1).JPEG
IMG_5391(1).JPEG

The chaeto tank gets an AIO upgrade with PVC scraps and a 300gph pump I had laying about:
IMG_5401.JPEG

I need to make a ParlaNoz1/2inch!
 
Should I pass on getting a redtooth trigger for $25? like 1.5"; been at the PetCo for 3Months. looks healthy. Manager says captive bred.

setup the AIO QT tank I made from a 10 gallon tank
IMG_5426(1).JPEG IMG_5430(1).JPEG
since I'm running the QT tank now anyway.
 
Last edited:
Didn't do it. instead spent that cash on more F/2 and some new phyto to start cultivating that again for my Pods.
 
tired of these phosphates. got 16oz of lanthanum chloride on the way! yay! another way to fry the tank if careless!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new