Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

IMG_5672(1).JPEG
life goals
 
You want a bunch of babies?
That was after lights out with just a UV flashlight from the top; no filters / post processing.

omg babies everywhere... they spread-out to the rest of the tank too.
 
finally implemented my water setup! And I thought filling one resin container was tedious... try 4 at once!



if BRS wasn't out of the cat Ions, I'd do cat ion/anion/ 2 color changing. then when I figure out which goes faster, I'd do 2 of that then on of the other then a color changing.

Sending Adam more of the model 2023 frag plugs so hopefully I'll get another chance at a growout!

Cleaned the frag tank - pics to follow... added cup of pickling lime to the kalkwasser stirrer... I used to have a procedure where I pre-mixed it and all... now I just dump the cup of powder right into the top of the stirrer. No muss no fuss...
Angry No Way GIF by Lillee Jean
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new