Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

new CNC design: (this will go up to Thingiverse)
y-axis: 1200mm rails
x-axis: 800mm linear rods
z-axis: 200mm linear rods
1711982729739.png
is this the biggin??
 
is this the biggin??
Yes!
Already changed the y-axis carriages... I put dual limit switches on each and moved them back to the outsides where they are on the existing MultiBotCNCv2... I didn't like them there because they keep getting destroyed because I have plug on that side on the wall... (its not you, its me) having the limit switches on the sides will prevent dust from muking with them and I can make those parts stronger.

I have to get comfortable with my table saw again to start it...
 
omg I'm being sucha karen on the forum today... think I need to find something to go do....
I am doing best. There's several topics that have taken place abd gotta do something else.
 
Depends who is responding to what . Varying levels of disappointment and anger
I wont go there. We all have that guy on our list. I think anyhow?

But, palytoxin, skinny tangs, argh.... i think the palytoxin issue is about dead today.
 
I wont go there. We all have that guy on our list. I think anyhow?

But, palytoxin, skinny tangs, argh.... i think the palytoxin issue is about dead today.
Lol lol

Yes we do. Almost spelled the full username out there :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new