Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

IMG_8435.jpeg
Feeling Good Abc GIF by The Bachelor
 
Mine are still p'eed off from fragging still, no worries have been around since the 90's... ;) :)
20241018_065203.jpg
 
My wife and I are going to Lisbon for a week on Sunday. In-laws and kids at the house to take care of the fishies & the cat.
From last night:
IMG_8450.jpeg
IMG_8449.jpeg
I need to put a new roll of floss into the old ParlaRoller 0805 and scrape the ParlGae scrubber.
 
84x17.5x14.5! They fit on those big metal shelves that are easy to setup! I was going to build something out of wood but I think that may be foolish. Will see when get the shelves measured!
 
Last edited:
Exciting! What's the plan?
Think I am going to get this for the stand:
1730342264473.png

Will probably do magnetic PVC panels.
Bottom tank will be in the cabinet with reverse light cycle.
Will tie it all into my existing sump...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new