San Antonio Reefers

CelestialCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new here & fairly new to the hobby. I noticed there wasn’t a section for reefers in the San Antonio area. Not sure why, really don’t care to get into it...but I guess I’ll start this thread then.

It doesn’t hurt to find locals who are addicted to the hobby as well to seek help, advice, or who may have questions & answers.

Enjoy & play nice!

txreefer83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new here & fairly new to the hobby. I noticed there wasn’t a section for reefers in the San Antonio area. Not sure why, really don’t care to get into it...but I guess I’ll start this thread then.

It doesn’t hurt to find locals who are addicted to the hobby as well to seek help, advice, or who may have questions & answers.

Enjoy & play nice!

Hey Teresa, if your looking for some livestock for your tanks I got a cleaner shrimp that I wanna sell. He's in excellent health and pretty big. I'm moving pretty soon so I have to get rid of all my livestock and he's the last thing left in my tank. Let me know if you want him.

jeff_mansfield

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Enjoy & play nice!
I'm located in New Braunfels. I rely on ARC(Austin Reef Club) for a lot of my interaction, but I have been on the lookout for a San Antonio group.

Fehorse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seguin here. Maybe we an stir up some action to get something started. I'm relatively new to reef keeping, but long time fresh aquarist.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back