San Antonio Reefers

CelestialCorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
112
Reaction score
139
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new here & fairly new to the hobby. I noticed there wasn’t a section for reefers in the San Antonio area. Not sure why, really don’t care to get into it...but I guess I’ll start this thread then.

It doesn’t hurt to find locals who are addicted to the hobby as well to seek help, advice, or who may have questions & answers.

Enjoy & play nice!
 
I’m new here & fairly new to the hobby. I noticed there wasn’t a section for reefers in the San Antonio area. Not sure why, really don’t care to get into it...but I guess I’ll start this thread then.

It doesn’t hurt to find locals who are addicted to the hobby as well to seek help, advice, or who may have questions & answers.

Enjoy & play nice!

Hey Teresa, if your looking for some livestock for your tanks I got a cleaner shrimp that I wanna sell. He's in excellent health and pretty big. I'm moving pretty soon so I have to get rid of all my livestock and he's the last thing left in my tank. Let me know if you want him.
 
I’m new here & fairly new to the hobby. I noticed there wasn’t a section for reefers in the San Antonio area. Not sure why, really don’t care to get into it...but I guess I’ll start this thread then.

It doesn’t hurt to find locals who are addicted to the hobby as well to seek help, advice, or who may have questions & answers.

Enjoy & play nice!
I'm located in New Braunfels. I rely on ARC(Austin Reef Club) for a lot of my interaction, but I have been on the lookout for a San Antonio group.
 
Seguin here. Maybe we an stir up some action to get something started. I'm relatively new to reef keeping, but long time fresh aquarist.
 
I’m new here & fairly new to the hobby. I noticed there wasn’t a section for reefers in the San Antonio area. Not sure why, really don’t care to get into it...but I guess I’ll start this thread then.

It doesn’t hurt to find locals who are addicted to the hobby as well to seek help, advice, or who may have questions & answers.

Enjoy & play nice!
I am also in need of local support here in San Antonio.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new