Sand-sifting star fish vs wrasse

RaeOfSunshine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Location
Scotland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wanting to add so.e kind of sand sifter to my tank as clean up and mantinance and I was thinking of a sand sifting starfish... But I have 2 wrasse that settle themselves into the sand each night. I have no idea if the starfish will upset my wrasse, has anyone tried this combo?
If not I will let you know how it goes lol
 
Haven't personally tried it but I have seen them in the same tanks and from other stories online they do fine together
 
I've never had a problem. sand sifting seastar and yellow coris wrasse for years and I have never noticed a problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new