Sand sifting starfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltdaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltdaddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
79
Location
OKC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two sand sifting starfish. Is this a mating pare or are they trying to kill each other?
IMG_20170503_223104586.jpg
IMG_20170503_223405874.jpg
 
I have done that a couple of times. And they seem to be fine from what I can see. And they always end up back just like that. With that one on top, not the other way around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new