Sanitation protocol for culturing phyto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BContos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BContos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Messages
317
Reaction score
150
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have everything I need to get started but want to figure out the sanitation steps before I buy the phyto. What has worked well for yall?

Will also be doing pods and would appreciate any advice on that as well.

I am looking for the easiest solution and as someone who is doing it the first time I would appreciate all the helpful tips!

Thanks guys!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new