Sanrise Lt sl aoo1 light

Joseph Petrie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone this is rod from across the pond near Liverpool. I have a sanrise Lt sl aoo1 light with no operating instructions.i know it's old but works fine, but I can't set it up. Please help thanks Rod
 
anybody got any ideas on this one? #reefsquad
 
I think that Aqua Sanrise is now Spectra Aquarium.

http://www.spectra-aquarium.com/
You can try to reach out to this company, but user content, like @Retro Reefer mentioned, will probably be your best path forward. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new