Sauced and Confused (Lost Remix)

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boy oh boy. Getting the itch to research everything again. Also feel like I've probably missed some important developments in both the hobby as a whole and what the cronies have been up to.

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boy oh boy. Getting the itch to research everything again. Also feel like I've probably missed some important developments in both the hobby as a whole and what the cronies have been up to.

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF
I hope you're not asking me .. you know better. .
I'm Still lost...

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you're not asking me .. you know better. .
I'm Still lost...

Man. You're lost but have an amazing setup. I've been a newbie for what, 3 or 4 years now.

We both lost rofl

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GIF by Giphy QA

But really. I like to think this is my shift from BeltedCoyote to the aquarist formally known as BeltedCoyote
We still gunna get ripped and mumble at each other from time to time? If so, I'll accept this transition.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some awesome corals the other day so I’m going to show off some tank shots cause why not, and perhaps the star of it all…. The urchin
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Love the hat

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highlighting a really good conversation between two political ideologues, who each run very successful political partisan news sources on opposite sides of the aisle (The Daily Wire and The Young Turks).

At a runtime of an hour forty I’ll have to come back and watch. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At a runtime of an hour forty I’ll have to come back and watch. Thanks for sharing.
I get it. I broke it up into two parts. I thought it was a really good listen but I also listen/read these two independently of each other so I'd hope so.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highlighting a really good conversation between two political ideologues, who each run very successful political partisan news sources on opposite sides of the aisle (The Daily Wire and The Young Turks).

I have to admit, based on their first meeting, I went in to watching this with the thought that it would be a great debate. However, the only topic they took completely opposing views on was the NLRB. They agreed on about every point the other made. How interesting it would be if The Daily Wire and The Young Turks joined forces to form a “purple” organization!

Once again, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to admit, based on their first meeting, I went in to watching this with the thought that it would be a great debate. However, the only topic they took completely opposing views on was the NLRB. They agreed on about every point the other made. How interesting it would be if The Daily Wire and The Young Turks joined forces to form a “purple” organization!

Once again, thanks for sharing!
It's crazy how much common ground really can be found.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back