• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SB reef lights or Ocean Revives

prfishgirl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
273
Reaction score
72
Location
Phila
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to buy either light need 2 thanks
 
I will have 2 ocean revive t247 available in about a week if you are still looking.
 
I will have 2 ocean revive t247 available in about a week if you are still looking.
Thank you but I’m picking up a pair this weekend
 
Mods please close
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new