Sb Reef lights or other on Fluval Flex

  • Thread starter Thread starter JZ199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
7,523
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at possibly upgrading the lighting on my 32.5 gallon fluval flex.

I found a good deal on an Sbox Pro 32, would one be sufficient or would I end up needing two? Currently running the stock Marine 3.0 on the tank and was debating about getting another one instead.

Only plan on keeping my softies and LPS
Screenshot_20230208-102015.png
 
I have not heard of the lights, but let see if we can get you an answer :)
 
Many years ago I used to have a SB Reeflight extreme wifi 16”. Looks like they may not even make that one anymore. Anyways, I think for the price it does exactly what you need. It is more than capable for softies and LPS. I had mine over a 29g and the coverage was great. I think you’ll be more than fine with just one 32”. Two will probably be overkill/unneeded. The only cons with the light is 1) it’s not exactly the most sleek looking and 2) customer service was kind of non existent when I had one. Other than those two things, overall decent light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new