SB Reef Lights

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long dose it take to get the lights once orderer ? Like a few days or fee weeks I see a lot of people saying they order them but are waiting for them to show up

OP
OP
ndz98

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. I just checked and they said they were already here! Can't wait to get home and open it up! They shipped Monday so only 3 days. That's pretty quick if you ask me.

Zane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. I just checked and they said they were already here! Can't wait to get home and open it up! They shipped Monday so only 3 days. That's pretty quick if you ask me.
I'm still waiting. I'm about to stab somebody if they don't come on. Everyone on the facebook page is posting the ones they got today, and I'm just still waiting.

OP
OP
ndz98

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just opened it up and the directions are not great. I can't download the app of anything because for whatever reason neither wifi light is on there site and that's where the download link is. So I'm not sure what to do. Maybe @Mike Herman can help me out.

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click the video links for directions. I will have the web developer check the website to see why the app is not there.

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just opened it up and the directions are not great. I can't download the app of anything because for whatever reason neither wifi light is on there site and that's where the download link is. So I'm not sure what to do. Maybe @Mike Herman can help me out.

Click the video links for directions. I will have the web developer check the website to see why the app is not there.

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ndz98 got it figured out. We are out of stock on the wifi so the web developer took the item off instead of just making QTY zero. It's back up now. Sorry about that.

jedimasterben

Bubble coral sting good
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jedimasterben How do you feel about these claims? =P
Quite a bit of what is on that page is either completely fabricated or doesn't mean anything.

In addition, due to the lack of green, amber, and red spectra, any non-fluorescent corals will be lackluster. Many think that '20K' white LEDs and the like are what's 'best', but they're certainly not the best when talking about color.

OP
OP
ndz98

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ndz98 got it figured out. We are out of stock on the wifi so the web developer took the item off instead of just making QTY zero. It's back up now. Sorry about that.
And it will work with my computer since I don't have an android device right?

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a bit of what is on that page is either completely fabricated or doesn't mean anything.

Would love some peer review, please explain. Everything there is confirmed by both academic papers, peer research and hobbyist experience. Nothing new or experimental. Not being snarky, seriously, we are always looking to make our lights better, and welcome any and all input and even critique.

jedimasterben

Bubble coral sting good
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So these lights aren't as good as they say?
Depends on what your definition of 'good' is. Every light out there claims to be the best. This one happens to have more violet than others, but realistically the diodes used are so low in output that it their inclusion doesn't much change the end result.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back