**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One is set up for water changes, kills the return and ato. The other has everything else, so pump goes, so do lights.

I e almost got the single outlets a couple of times. I should just do it already.
Do it!

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't use Kasa, I use these. They work good. Kasa is better and they have some individual plugs like these also.

I have a mix of all of them, some of the Chinese brand can be a PITA, plus hooking them to Alexa or Google can be a crap shoot. Not to mention multiple apps...

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Oh some of them actually have power usage meter which is nice!
Screenshot_20230131_194955_Smart Life.jpg

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jacksonville, FL, to Pittsburgh, PA, to Morgantown, WV, now in Clinton, MD (yesterday to today) for two days. Then Friday I fly to Yuma, AZ.

I'm missing all the good posts and fun!! But, gotta make that money for those fire @SBB Corals :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-tears-of-joy::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

V Busy GIF by MOODMAN
Working Pay Day GIF by Bounce

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jacksonville, FL, to Pittsburgh, PA, to Morgantown, WV, now in Clinton, MD (yesterday to today) for two days. Then Friday I fly to Yuma, AZ.

I'm missing all the good posts and fun!! But, gotta make that money for those fire @SBB Corals :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-tears-of-joy::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

V Busy GIF by MOODMAN
Yuma?? Jeez that's doing you dirty, the butthole of Arizona

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Niceee I wish Unfortunatly I rent so yeah I’m stuck with nano tanks
I’m on the 3rd floor and rent. Have a 90 , 60 and 16 nano. But then again I’m subletting a condo-and no one needs to know.
1675221086930.gif

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Niceee I wish Unfortunatly I rent so yeah I’m stuck with nano tanks
Big tanks overrated anyways! stupid amount of work and money lol. I did it because I unknowingly promised my son we could get a stingray if he accomplished a personal milestone. We had a 40g reef at the time that we spent a few hundred on and I figured we'd need like 150g and it would cost me like 2k. Welp I was wrong big time. I'd need not only over double that but to really keep rays in a good animal husbandry fashion requires lots of Sandbed so long tanks a must and no one sells pre fabbed 10ft tanks lol. Not to mention everything just scales poorly price wise. I spent what I thought I was going to originally on sand and rock alone! My truck is cheaper than my tank but at least we kept our promise to our kiddo hahaha

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This numbers don't add up..the tank is 470 and the sump is 130..600 just sounds better
.lol
I've had so many people get pedantic and tell me no your tanks not 600!! Waterline blah blah, sump doesn't count blah blah. I agree 600 sounds better though lol

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

V Busy GIF by MOODMAN
Look up @TurbulentWiggles when you're in Yuma!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back