**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s everybody up to this fine evening
Beach Sunset GIF by Yevbel

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you carry a wallet in your back pocket? I have to switch pockets because sitting on it causes a pressure points and pinched nerves.
Nope. Never have either. I guess it's the years of thinking I'm still 18 working in the water department lifting pipes and jack hammering. I used to do the fire hydrant repairs which can take a toll.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nope. Never have either. I guess it's the years of thinking I'm still 18 working in the water department lifting pipes and jack hammering. I used to do the fire hydrant repairs which can take a toll.
That was my next question. "Do you work for the water department lifting pipes and jack hammering?" :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sat on the couch with my TENS turned up zapping my back. Pretty sure I've got a pinched nerve in my hip.
Aging Season 9 GIF by Friends
Dude the first time I used mine I turned it to 10 accidently and that was exciting..haha. haven't used it in years but it's the Jam if you need it. It's crazy how you can bump the numbers up if you use it for a while...then put it on someone who hasn't used it at that number.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude the first time I used mine I turned it to 10 accidently and that was exciting..haha. haven't used it in years but it's the Jam if you need it. It's crazy how you can bump the numbers up if you use it for a while...then put it on someone who hasn't used it at that number.
Mine's set about halfway - 5 or 6 out of 10. My wife runs hers about 3 and goes "Woah...". I don't even usually feel it until around 3.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t used a TENS but my wife said it was a godsend when she had PT rehab after an injury a number years ago.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The directions specifically say not to put it over your heart. Apparently "it's not strong enough to stop your heart but it won't start it either"
Hmmm...Lotta fentynal around these days..maybe I should make sure it still works.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back