SBB Coral Shipment

chimbo84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It seems to me that mailorder corals and fish for our reef tanks is becoming even more prevalent and logistically viable. With that, I have not had stellar luck with this in the past but I have to say, my SBB Corals order that arrived today contained the healthiest and cleanest corals that I have ever purchased, even from my LFS.

My dip container was clear of any pests. The corals are all opening up quickly and are colored up really well. Overall I must say that I am highly impressed and will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

@SBB Corals

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems to me that mailorder corals and fish for our reef tanks is becoming even more prevalent and logistically viable. With that, I have not had stellar luck with this in the past but I have to say, my SBB Corals order that arrived today contained the healthiest and cleanest corals that I have ever purchased, even from my LFS.

My dip container was clear of any pests. The corals are all opening up quickly and are colored up really well. Overall I must say that I am highly impressed and will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

@SBB Corals
I have had the same experience! hugely recommend

DesktopReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@SBB Corals
I couldn’t agree more! Happy, clean, healthy corals and amazing packaging. Not a single doa.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%
Back