SBB Coral Shipment

  • Thread starter Thread starter chimbo84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chimbo84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
335
Reaction score
227
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It seems to me that mailorder corals and fish for our reef tanks is becoming even more prevalent and logistically viable. With that, I have not had stellar luck with this in the past but I have to say, my SBB Corals order that arrived today contained the healthiest and cleanest corals that I have ever purchased, even from my LFS.

My dip container was clear of any pests. The corals are all opening up quickly and are colored up really well. Overall I must say that I am highly impressed and will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

@SBB Corals
 
It seems to me that mailorder corals and fish for our reef tanks is becoming even more prevalent and logistically viable. With that, I have not had stellar luck with this in the past but I have to say, my SBB Corals order that arrived today contained the healthiest and cleanest corals that I have ever purchased, even from my LFS.

My dip container was clear of any pests. The corals are all opening up quickly and are colored up really well. Overall I must say that I am highly impressed and will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

@SBB Corals
I have had the same experience! hugely recommend
 
It seems to me that mailorder corals and fish for our reef tanks is becoming even more prevalent and logistically viable. With that, I have not had stellar luck with this in the past but I have to say, my SBB Corals order that arrived today contained the healthiest and cleanest corals that I have ever purchased, even from my LFS.

My dip container was clear of any pests. The corals are all opening up quickly and are colored up really well. Overall I must say that I am highly impressed and will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

@SBB Corals
I couldn’t agree more! Happy, clean, healthy corals and amazing packaging. Not a single doa.
 
This is great to hear @chimbo84. Any chance you could share some current pictures, and names, of the sticks you got from SBB? I’d love to see what they look like in your system
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new