**SBB Corals 2 day LIVE SALE**-1000 WYSWYG Corals-up to 80% off!! $2,000 in Gift card Giveaways!!! $1,$5, Free corals! Prizes Games! Insane fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
IF you are looking to make a pack deal message us we are taking PMS on pack deals!!!!!!!!!!!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like Sunday is pack deal day
Thanks. if only I could read all the instructions.
The corals are marked down super low already but we will work with you on Monday on anything that remains
sounds good there. since this sale is different than those in the past, I thought I'd ask.
So are you saying they are guaranteed to be dead on arrival?
That way I don't have to kill them myself.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice avatar, Is that new?
Had it for a while now… a user on here blessed me with it
night dark GIF

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is a 3 day event!

Day 1 Live sale
Friday 8/5@12pm EST-12 Midnight Est
500 WYSWYG Corals
1 New Coral Link posted every 90 second!

Day 2 Live sale
Saturday 8/6@12pm EST-2 am Est
500 WYSWYG Corals
1 New Coral Link posted every 90 second!

Day 3 Afterparty ( NON LIVE SALE)
Sunday 8/7 @12pm Est-as long as the party goes.
No new corals all leftover corals will be added to the site for pack deals!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured out that mine is that my ph is too Volatile and too low. Gotta get mine up
I'm slowly lowering my alk. that is the likely cause of my most recent loss. first ever loss was low nutrients, softies in a lightly stocked tank, first lps loss was probably because I had only an hob providing flow to the tank and I was unsure if I could drop a small shrimp pellet on the micro lord to feed it, also "didn't have the money" for lps pellets.

jstiltne

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm slowly lowering my alk. that is the likely cause of my most recent loss. first ever loss was low nutrients, softies in a lightly stocked tank, first lps loss was probably because I had only an hob providing flow to the tank and I was unsure if I could drop a small shrimp pellet on the micro lord to feed it, also "didn't have the money" for lps pellets.
what's your target alk?

jstiltne

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9dkh. It's south of 12 now and I have a lower alk salt that I am working in. Mostly lps in the tank, so I don't have to worry about huge swings and consumption.
Huh, always interesting to hear other reefer's struggles. Myself I just recently am able to pump alk up to 10 or so, I recently switched to All-for-reef and Kalk from 2 part. Was getting crazy preciptation and lowering alk/ca at the same time, so frustrating

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
GUESS HER WEIGHT

Think you've got what it takes to be carny folk?! For this game, look at the woman in the video, post your guess of how much she weighs (to the nearest pound), and the person that gets closest without going over wins a $100 GIFT CARD FROM SBB CORALS!!!

One guess per person, and multiple people can guess the same number. The game runs until 12pm CDT then no more guesses. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by the wheel. Good luck!

Back