**SBB Corals 2 day LIVE SALE**-1000 WYSWYG Corals-up to 80% off!! $2,000 in Gift card Giveaways!!! $1,$5, Free corals! Prizes Games! Insane fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 3, Guests: 3)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I save receipts... somewhere anything from the lfs doesn't have a name like live sale stuff, "cte signature" is the closest.
I keep screen shots of every coral I buy, but I can’t tell you which one in my tank is which for all of them. Obviously the ones that stand out I still know but I don’t go out of my way to keep track.

billyocean

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good way to know your corals

20220721_135619.jpg

Swede Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I save receipts... somewhere anything from the lfs doesn't have a name like live sale stuff, "cte signature" is the closest.
I went to a lfs a while back for some frozen, and saw a smallish Colonie of "rainbow gonies" . They looked just like the sbb care bears but price tag..... almost 1k. I guess Shane would have called it a XXL goni. Seems if you add rainbow to the name the price goes crazy.
@SBB Corals I really appreciate the chance to have some high-end corals without the insane prices. It makes the hobby more fun for us mere mortals :)

Mschmidt

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I keep screen shots of every coral I buy, but I can’t tell you which one in my tank is which for all of them. Obviously the ones that stand out I still know but I don’t go out of my way to keep track.
I remember where I got the standouts. That helps me find the name, which I never do. I might be able to say one or two of the names from my take this sale.

Mschmidt

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I went to a lfs a while back for some frozen, and saw a smallish Colonie of "rainbow gonies" . They looked just like the sbb care bears but price tag..... almost 1k. I guess Shane would have called it a XXL goni. Seems if you add rainbow to the name the price goes crazy.
@SBB Corals I really appreciate the chance to have some high-end corals without the insane prices. It makes the hobby more fun for us mere mortals :)
Last time I was there they had a grip of micro lords, wanted most of them but at 50 a polyp, no thank.

Swede Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good way to know your corals

20220721_135619.jpg
How do you like your Disneyland? Seems everyone is going gaga over Walt Disney. I almost got a Disneyland yesterday. Think I might try a DLfrom SBB. I leave the Homewrecker and WD to the rest....

adsf430

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
How do you like your Disneyland? Seems everyone is going gaga over Walt Disney. I almost got a Disneyland yesterday. Think I might try a DLfrom SBB. I leave the Homewrecker and WD to the rest....
I love my WD, Homewrecker has coloring up to do

billyocean

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It's nice and bright...spotted it last sale as a mystery coral and hoped it was. You're local so when it grows I can frag it for you if you can't get one. Not sure how fast it grows.

Do you use any types of "Filtration In a Bottle" in your reef aquarium?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • NO

Votes: 99 63.1%
  • No but may try something in the future

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 1.3%
TSM Aquatics