**SBB Corals 2 day LIVE SALE**-1000 WYSWYG Corals-up to 80% off!! $2,000 in Gift card Giveaways!!! $1,$5, Free corals! Prizes Games! Insane fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winner Winner THanks for being active in our threads! we still have a long weekend going tonight till 2am and then tomorrow again from 12-12pm

winner GIF
Wrestler Yes GIF

Thank you! It was a pleasure.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
PRIZES, GAMES, And GIVEAWAYS

Prizes and Gift Cards can be used on our live sale (limited quantity).

During this sale we will be offering a total of $2,000in gift cards.

Games by Codybot and Youtube Reefer- They will be Running games for Gift cards and free shipping Modules. We will have out 10 free shipping modules

In addition SBB will be doing (3) $100 SBB coral Gift cards and Multiple $25 Gift cards You can enter all Contests by the following: We will give random Gift cards, $1, and $5 frags read below( we will choose winners on Sunday 8.7.22 at or before 1pm est!)

1)Find us on Instagram, like our page and Share the sales banner from our wall onto your story!!! It Won't count unless our sales banner is shared to your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then post a screenshot of this proving on your story
Follow us on Instagram. ( $100 Gift card)

2) Post a picture of a SBB coral in your tank!!!!! ( $100 Gift card we will pick the best picture)

3) Tag 10 of your friends on R@R in this thread. ( $100 Gift card)

4)Be the last person to comment on this post for the day and Earn $25 Gift card. ( This Promotion only will run the days of the actual sale which is Thursday 8.4.22- Saturday night 8.6.22 Total 3 gift cards. We will award these card each day for the winner! good luck! I hope you stay up late!!!!

5) We want this thread to be Crazy active and Interactive. So we will be throwing out random prizes such as free frag posts, free random $1, $5 frags. But in order to win these prizes you have to currently be logged into this thread and posting activity. we will pick a winner for the free gift cards anytime we choose. We will tag you as you win so you know.. we will look in the post at random times during the day and who ever had the last post at at that time will win.. this starts now! and will run through the end of the sale Sunday 8.7.22.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you're running an outside line and a scrubber in between? When I tried this it slowed my air flow down enough to effect performance. Maybe just try the scrubber.
I had to restrict my airline anyway so it didn’t effect performance. The vertex skimmers are well made but designed when the goal was as much air as possible. So without a restriction in the airline it doesn’t work well IME

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has to try that diy coral snow for their water clarity sometime...makes it crystal clear. @SunnyX has a diy thread on rtr
20220806_092022.jpg

(1) Extreme Water Clarity and Cyano Eradication, Made Easy! | REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many live sales lately completely fizzle out by the end. It's entirely anticlimactic and even a bit jarring when things come to a screeching halt like that. Meanwhile, SBB Corals went bonkers and ended the night with a bang and another bang and then an explosion or two.

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+
Just wait for today... I am sure the big hitters will show up on masses.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time SBB shopper: Yes
Late to the sale: Yes
Praying to win something: Yes
Did I get paid yesterday: No
Wife finding out I’m on R2R again: TBD
My wife is already complaining about me being on my phone and the sale hasn’t even started yet.
the lion king frown GIF

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Winner Winner $25 GC for being active and posting. please message us for your $25 GC

winner GIF

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Snippers get ready today is going down with some of the best deals of the year!

we have a fresh set up 600 WYSIWYG corals being posted today!

mark wahlberg shooter GIF

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, kinda same (missed the starting gun but played yesterday), you are likely to win something like this...
Winner Winner $25 GC for being active and posting. please message us for your $25 GC

winner GIF
Congrats, as for the wife, buy her something pretty here. At least that's my strategy.

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, kinda same (missed the starting gun but played yesterday), you are likely to win something like this...

Congrats, as for the wife, buy her something pretty here. At least that's my strategy.
Try to snipe a care bears goni. That was my plan and hope it works.....

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back