**SBB Corals 2 day LIVE SALE**-1000 WYSWYG Corals-up to 80% off!! $2,000 in Gift card Giveaways!!! $1,$5, Free corals! Prizes Games! Insane fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That might be the steal of the century! I bought a multi branch from SBB last sale and fragged it as soon as I got it; sold the frag to my co worker for $250 lol

Winner Winner please message us for your $25 GC that is the best compliment you can give us we love when coral pays back

thank you shark!

winner GIF

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like on many of the sniper rounds where a heads up was given, non-snipers were on equal footing and got gains. I think a lot of times "snipers" are just more persistently/obsessively refreshing the screen than others, not necessarily faster clickers or faster internets.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
cell we have been busy with this auction and sending manuel pay request but its still working!

once we get caught up its sniper time, don't know when though maybe soon or in a few hours hard to tell

CoralScape123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like on many of the sniper rounds where a heads up was given, non-snipers were on equal footing and got gains. I think a lot of times "snipers" are just more persistently/obsessively refreshing the screen than others, not necessarily faster clickers or faster internets.
Yea, there's like professional starcraft players sniping these things or something.

Chee-tomorpha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to these live sales. This would be my second one. There has to be some trick at being a sniper. Any tips?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could walk away now and be incredibly happy and grateful for the deals I've already taken advantage of. Anything more today is just icing on the cake.

rwild

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to these live sales. This would be my second one. There has to be some trick at being a sniper. Any tips?
fast internet, fast computer(ssd harddrive), fast browser, quick f5 finger, square away your payment method...

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you click on a link, such as above, you should be given two buttons to click either Paypal or Venmo. Once you click one of them, the item is added to your cart and you go thru the payment screens.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back