*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hello All,

the cutoff for the unboxing video will be this monday July 23rd We are really exited to open the new sales thread but want everybody to get a chance to do an entry 1st

the next sale will be epic!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I'll try that when I get my Orange Blast and Royal Skywalker next Wed
I was nervous to use it at first too, but apparently, as I understand it, it attacks the central nervous system, which corals don’t have so it is safe to use. I found several vendors who recommend and use it themselves.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thank you. I'll try that when I get my Orange Blast and Royal Skywalker next Wed
I tried Bayer on my last shipment from TSA. I have found a wide range of "concentration" to use researching it. But 10ml per cup seems most common. Some people just add Bayer to get a milky color and never measure.

But everything went well and corals we were fine!

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello All,

the cutoff for the unboxing video will be this monday July 23rd We are really exited to open the new sales thread but want everybody to get a chance to do an entry 1st

Since I don't get my coral until Wed the 25th, am I out of luck Shane?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried Bayer on my last shipment from TSA. I have found a wide range of "concentration" to use researching it. But 10ml per cup seems most common. Some people just add Bayer to get a milky color and never measure.

But everything went well and corals we were fine!
The fact that it makes the water milky to where you can’t see the corals is the only thing I dislike about Bayer.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello All,

the rocky horror picture show fox GIF by HULU

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup I agree but I had 2 Acros and wanted to make sure to knock off any bugs. I also rinsed them twice before going in the tank.
Yeah I do 3 rinse dips after using Bayer. I’ve often wondered if it’s overkill but I guess you can never be too careful.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello All,

@SBB Corals January 23rd you mean? July is quite a bit out!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve always used 10ml of Bayer per cup of tank water and I leave them in the dip for 10 minutes.
Do you change dips based on received goods? For example, I haven't had anything come off of SBB corals so far, still dip with CoralRX but I assume it has been lovingly tank grown for awhile so likelihood of pests is slim. I had a stomatella in the bag and dropped that right in the tank, been growing and great. For AquaSD wild stuff, I'm wondering if I should bump up from CoralRX.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you change dips based on received goods? For example, I haven't had anything come off of SBB corals so far, still dip with CoralRX but I assume it has been lovingly tank grown for awhile so likelihood of pests is slim. I had a stomatella in the bag and dropped that right in the tank, been growing and great. For AquaSD wild stuff, I'm wondering if I should bump up from CoralRX.
I'm switching to potassium chloride.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

stomatella these are the best

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.1%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 68 48.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back