SBB-New year new sale 250 Auctions +350 fresh WYSYWG corals Added!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Zero_Cool

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured winter was coming so snowed the tank today. Scary is an understatement.
1000006187.jpg

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Season 2 Shut Up GIF by Paramount+

During shipping we are going to run 2 things

1) we will do an unboxing contest for a $250 Gift card.

The rules are simple you need to do a video unboxing of the corals. This video will become part of a video serios testimonial on our website. In order to enter the video has to be a utube video. Has to state your name and show your face at the beginning. You will basically show a video of the unboxing receiving the corals in bags, the show them in your tank ect. Tag us here so we don’t miss it. Each entry will give you a chance at a win spin for the $250 gift card

2) we are doing a random sticker prize reveal. Every order will get a free sticker. and 5 lucky winners will have a number written on the sticker. It can be number 1-5. Whoever gets 1 will get prize 1 and be able to pick the prize 1st. and 2 gets 2nd ect all the way up to 5. So the winner will get a sticker with a number on it which will become your tank for picking one of the 5 prizes. As you get the sticker you need to tag us here and show your sticker number. We will reveal the prized later in this thread once all boxed are received.

Good luck everybody and we can’t wait to see what you get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero_Cool

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Thuan does your Jebao SCP make any noise? The one I got came with the tank set up and makes a slight but constant clicking noise. Not terrible but I think the fish may notice.

I bought a new one so may just swap.this one out and keep it as a backup to check if it is just the pump or if it is regular.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Thuan does your Jebao SCP make any noise? The one I got came with the tank set up and makes a slight but constant clicking noise. Not terrible but I think the fish may notice.

I bought a new one so may just swap.this one out and keep it as a backup to check if it is just the pump or if it is regular.
I just got 2x SCP's a week ago. I don't notice noise/clicking.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear a slight clicking (SCP 70) but I think it’s when the impeller stops and starts on the pulse. Not to mention it sounds a little like a vacuum cleaner .

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back