***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got frag rack. It look awesome and very strong.
Once I bought one I knew it was the way I had to go from there out. Before I got it I was skeptical as to why it costs so much. Once you have it in your hand it's pretty obvious of the quality

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Once I bought one I knew it was the way I had to go from there out. Before I got it I was skeptical as to why it costs so much. Once you have it in your hand it's pretty obvious of the quality
Exactly. I was wondering the same thing, and I know now why. It's worth it. Do I need to rinse it or anything before I put it in the tank?

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tomorrow will be one week since the new frags have been in the tank. Things are still looking good! Torches have really puffed up, been trying to keep our mag 1450+ Can definitely tell a difference. Hammers are also starting to come back as well. I think it was flow was too much on them when I turned my return that direction. Pretty much everything in the tank except a couple of mushrooms now are @SBB Corals

And a bonus, was feeding time!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Admittedly T-Shirts came in . Came out looking good,,,,,
E5C822C3-6823-4A37-99F6-A9A1F0D903D8.jpeg
4EDF1A50-7A25-4554-8FD9-8A71F8721FF2.jpeg

davidrod8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order today. Super excited as I had to wait a little bit longer than expected. Originally planned for last week, but we went on vacation to Turks & Caicos (Amazing Snorkeling, saw tons upon tops of fish/corals)

There's a reason why I keep coming back to SBB, your customer service is second to none. Within a few minutes of getting my box delivered, I already had a text from Ralph letting me know it was sitting in my porch.... Little did he know I was patiently waiting for my favorite UPS driver to show up and ready for it.

Took advantage of an empty QT to float my bags. Originally purchased 38 corals and 3 bags of snails (Gotta get them snails!!!)

IMG_4041.jpg

First off, the most important part of my order... stickers!!!!
IMG_4039.jpg

Board is getting filled up!
IMG_4040.jpg

Also stocked to have gotten one of these!!!
IMG_4038.jpg

Gonies already showing Polyp Extension in the bags!
IMG_4042.jpg

My favorite corals:
IMG_4047.jpg

Getting my work station set up:
IMG_4048.jpg

and the hard work begins... trying to find some space in the frag tank (some of the showpieces go directly in my display tank
IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

A LOT of those torches/gonis came from Shawn!

I was super excited to get the Cannonball Gumball Yuma, and boy it did not disappoint... Even more exciting, it has a baby!!!!
IMG_4050.jpg
IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg
It's been on my tank for a couple of hours now and it keeps growing!!!! Will post an update soon once it opens up more...

Very happy to snatching this one as well
IMG_4051.jpg

Big Bird coming out big and bright!

IMG_4054.jpg

As always, you guys have a great process, tons of communications, and I'm still in shock at the amount of water that you ship these corals in. I threw away over 5 gallons of water!

Keep up the great work!!! @SBB Corals

Attachments

• IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4044.jpg
    IMG_4044.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4043.jpg
    IMG_4043.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 16

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order today. Super excited as I had to wait a little bit longer than expected. Originally planned for last week, but we went on vacation to Turks & Caicos (Amazing Snorkeling, saw tons upon tops of fish/corals)

There's a reason why I keep coming back to SBB, your customer service is second to none. Within a few minutes of getting my box delivered, I already had a text from Ralph letting me know it was sitting in my porch.... Little did he know I was patiently waiting for my favorite UPS driver to show up and ready for it.

Took advantage of an empty QT to float my bags. Originally purchased 38 corals and 3 bags of snails (Gotta get them snails!!!)

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

My favorite corals:
IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

and the hard work begins... trying to find some space in the frag tank (some of the showpieces go directly in my display tank
IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

I was super excited to get the Cannonball Gumball Yuma, and boy it did not disappoint... Even more exciting, it has a baby!!!!
IMG_4050.jpg
IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg
It's been on my tank for a couple of hours now and it keeps growing!!!! Will post an update soon once it opens up more...

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

As always, you guys have a great process, tons of communications, and I'm still in shock at the amount of water that you ship these corals in. I threw away over 5 gallons of water!

Nice! How you like that simplicity frag/dipping box?

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

My favorite corals:
IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_4050.jpg
IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

Whoo hoo congrats on sticker number 5

davidrod8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! How you like that simplicity frag/dipping box?
It's nice, I like that it gives you the measurements in the back so you know the volume and how much dip to use. Been using the Red Sea Dip and it's nice to see all the critters at the bottom. PSA I didn't see any on this batch from Shane :)

Last edited:

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What are you using to supplement phosphate? if necessary. I was using an ATI phosphate but i don't see it at BRS anymore and was wondering what others use. I assume that this has already been discussed in this thread, but at almost 800 pages i'm not going looking for it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back