***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. I have my urchins giving a back ride to my chalice.
This one is going for Max load this morning.

1686226344925.jpeg

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I want to get an urchin, just afraid it'll knock everything over. None of our rock work is glued together, and none of the SPS yet are glued.
I got one at a LFS it's orange, blue, white, red, he looks like what they call a Halloween urchin but the LFS just called him multicolored. He wears a viking hat sometimes, but usually the Nori clip, doesn't bother anything else really.

I also have a blue tuxedo that wears EVERYTHING, but too small to pick up frags I think. I gave him an orange hat so I can find him because he camouflages so well. Hermits and small snails go for a ride sometimes.

Fun fact Urchins can grow and shrink according to food supplies. Mine get plenty of Nori.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So this sis my hand a week after the fire incident. You can imagine what my face and neck looked like. I looked like Freddy Krueger for about 4 days. I don't recommend getting into a fight with fire; it'll win! Lol

20230608_112957.jpg
20230608_104000.jpg
I'm glad you're OK. That's the most important thing. It will heal and recover in time

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm glad you're OK. That's the most important thing. It will heal and recover in time

Yup, just time and patience. That and taking care of it all. But glad it's healing, just wanted to update in case anyone was curious hah.

Hopefully it heals sooner than later, I need to get in and do maintenance on the tank, but don't want to put my hands in while they're recovering. Hopefully do that next week with next weeks WC though

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yup, just time and patience. That and taking care of it all. But glad it's healing, just wanted to update in case anyone was curious hah.

Hopefully it heals sooner than later, I need to get in and do maintenance on the tank, but don't want to put my hands in while they're recovering. Hopefully do that next week with next weeks WC though
You can train your fiance and supervise her to do it for you. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You can train your fiance and supervise her to do it for you. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I did have her reach in to get a frag that fell due to pesky emerald crabs. She was barely able to reach it on the bottom, but she got it with her finger tips lol.

She does help me out a ton with it though, lucky to have someone as amazing as her :)

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I did have her reach in to get a frag that fell due to pesky emerald crabs. She was barely able to reach it on the bottom, but she got it with her finger tips lol.

She does help me out a ton with it though, lucky to have someone as amazing as her :)
Same here with my hubby. My 2 Quanta bars gets here tomorrow, and he's going to figure out how to best hang it while I make Pho

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 68 46.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%

Back