***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You gotta put some little scuba divers guys on those frag rack holders on the left side that look like ladders.
Ok, I mixed some Aragocrete and started a rack. Gonna get rid of one of the ladders.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I mixed some Aragocrete and started a rack. Gonna get rid of one of the ladders.
Sorry I wasn’t trying to pick on your ladders, I just kept imagining little scuba divers going down in there and thought it would be funny. Tanks looking great! But that’s cool too!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry I wasn’t trying to pick on your ladders, I just kept imagining little scuba divers going down in there and thought it would be funny. Tanks looking great! But that’s cool too!
The ladders on the right are staying but I've got some encrusters growing on them. Electric Daisy on one leg, Burning Banana on the other. I've got a Rainbow Monti up top on one and a Red Cap on the other up top. Also a Cyphastrea getting ready to attach and hopefully start encrusting soon on the side with the Cap.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ladders on the right are staying but I've got some encrusters growing on them. Electric Daisy on one leg, Burning Banana on the other. I've got a Rainbow Monti up top on one and a Red Cap on the other up top. Also a Cyphastrea getting ready to attach and hopefully start encrusting soon on the side with the Cap.
Those Electric Daisy Stylos really drew me in when I started but I still haven’t picked one up. Can I see a pic of it and the Rainbow Monti sometime?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those Electric Daisy Stylos really drew me in when I started but I still haven’t picked one up. Can I see a pic of it and the Rainbow Monti sometime?
For sure! Lights just turned off but remind me later.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_20230318_131141684.jpg

Here's the Rainbow the day I got it.

@SBB Corals any of those old Chili Lime Montis left?

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just being a bum today and even got in an old man nap..lol. Yesterday was WC, frag stuff, change mower oil, mow yard, cleaned truck. Binge watched FUBAR on Netflix that I started yesterday...it was aight at face value.
I just saw a trailer for FUBAR last night and told the wife to add that to the list. Maybe it will be on the lower end of the list lol

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Those charging ports are a piece of cake to fix, it's all the disassembly to get to them that takes so much time.
Yeah I stopped replacing those and screens about 10 years ago. It's such a time consuming pain just to do it anymore.

Then there's the age/eyesight thing, ain't getting no better.
Googly Eyes GIF

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Maybe I should 3D print him a Scuba Steve.
adam sandler scuba steve GIF

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw a trailer for FUBAR last night and told the wife to add that to the list. Maybe it will be on the lower end of the list lol
It's got some funny stuff in it..I like Arnold and appreciate the hokey action lines. Hence I thought it was good but could see how someone would think it wasn't. Enter at your own risk type of thing..lol

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the members has Care Bears they’re selling (as well as other stuff) . Might have a couple left-

Last edited:

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day today! Remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we could all enjoy a better life.

Have A Nice Day GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Yes thank you for your service!
1685369265293.gif

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day today! Remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we could all enjoy a better life.

Have A Nice Day GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Hands down agree. Thank you for your service for anyone here that served/serves in any branch of the military.
Memorial Day Usa GIF

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone else's car or dog think that feeding the fish tank is time to feed them? Anytime I go to feed the fish tank, my cat just NEEDS to be dancing between my feet.

Anyways, I was feeding the bowerbanki and Acans before the lights were on with a LED headlamp and a cup of mysis shrimp and I stepped on her tail hair (impossible not to since she is a Longhair) and spilled the cup on the wall and floor...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back