***SBB- Summer Sizzle Sale***- 700 WYSYWG - 400 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 7/13/23!!! $2,000 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nightime shot
97CCFD19-2D5A-4CFC-AF9C-1C84BE5471D5.jpeg

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love robots! I've been building autonomous robots as a hobby since 2005! My next project is going to be a Johnny 5!

Here's a kit I got our youngest to build with him. And he had to program it and everything!
That’s really cool. I’m not handy with that kinda thing. But can you build a fully functional Wall-E?

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That’s really cool. I’m not handy with that kinda thing. But can you build a fully functional Wall-E?

Not as functional as Wall-E, but similar enough. Mainly I build and program them, and you just select the program. The program would then run until it's told to stop.

But would mainly be, go in this direction until you hit an obstacle. Then back up, turn 45* and continue forward.. A little more complex, but that's pretty much it.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not as functional as Wall-E, but similar enough. Mainly I build and program them, and you just select the program. The program would then run until it's told to stop.

But would mainly be, go in this direction until you hit an obstacle. Then back up, turn 45* and continue forward.. A little more complex, but that's pretty much it.
Thinking of Wall-E, it was made when both Disney proper and Pixar(yes I’m looking at you Pixar) made great enjoyable movies. I miss those days.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Your acros are looking great/healthy!
I had my new Spath RTN last night. I saved two nubs so we'll see. Everything else is doing good, encrusting but not much more. A couple are stalled it seems like.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It depends on which kit you get. This is the one I got him. You can make it into 3 different designs. It's a tad expensive, but being educational and helping him to learn coding, makes it worth it.

“It’s a tad expensive”

clicks link

think about how much money is in my reef tank

“sure”

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my new Spath RTN last night. I saved two nubs so we'll see. Everything else is doing good, encrusting but not much more. A couple are stalled it seems like.
I feel like the ro plunge will help. Spaths are apparently hard to keep..I just got lucky with mine.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the let’s keep them alive, happy is a plus mode right now. So far seem to be doing pretty well.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 3 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $25 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $75 to get the 3 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend real money to get them

If you Violate this rule your whole order will be refunded

Back