Sca 66 rimless build

Mandrew559

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
193
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
66g sca rimless starfire
32x24x20
3- ai prime 16hd
2-mp10
1-mp40
1-reef octopus varios-6 return
1- reef octopus classic 110 skimmer
1- duetto ato
1- 300watt jbj true temp heater
This was an upgrade/transfer

91505D9A-F50B-4CA1-AB0E-9068AC672690.jpeg
 
Trigger ruby cube sump
Trigger ruby cube 5gal ato res

245FDB1A-3239-4486-A010-F548D58AF32C.jpeg
 
Looks great! I'm working on the same system now. Look forward to see how yours progress!
 
Looks great! I'm working on the same system now. Look forward to see how yours progress
Looks great! I'm working on the same system now. Look forward to see how yours progress!

Trigger ruby cube sump
Trigger ruby cube 5gal ato res

245FDB1A-3239-4486-A010-F548D58AF32C.jpeg
How do you like the sump? Was thinking about getting the same one but the sapphire edition.
 
Looks great! I'm working on the same system now. Look forward to see how yours progress



How do you like the sump? Was thinking about getting the same one but the sapphire edition.
Also what kind of power strip is that?
 
Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new