• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scammer Alert

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

endy0430

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful I got scammed here by someone going by the name Ashley Stewart saying she is a older lady and her husband passed. I posted on the WTB page and got a message by someone else recommending her. That message got erased I cannot find it. It’s my own fault should of known better. Just giving a heads up. She uses the email [email protected]. Going to report to my bank see what they can do but I think I’m down 200 bucks. We live and we learn.

tmccaff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks. You pay by credit card? PayPal? Goods and services? Paypal will refund and your bank if it was sent by goods and services.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful I got scammed here by someone going by the name Ashley Stewart saying she is a older lady and her husband passed. I posted on the WTB page and got a message by someone else recommending her. That message got erased I cannot find it. It’s my own fault should of known better. Just giving a heads up. She uses the email [email protected]. Going to report to my bank see what they can do but I think I’m down 200 bucks. We live and we learn.
That same one got me a year ago. Lilly LeBlunc was the name they used with me. Same story and everything. Should have listened to my gut when it told me something was off about them. But thats literally the exact same thing they said to mez

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Scammers are out there.
I recently got a email that I had a private message from a " Williams43" saying that someone named Lily whose husband passed away had what I was looking for. Had a phone number to call.
Looked here in my PM account and it wasn't there and couldn't find that user name.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scammers are out there.
I recently got a email that I had a private message from a " Williams43" saying that someone named Lily whose husband passed away had what I was looking for. Had a phone number to call.
Looked here in my PM account and it wasn't there and couldn't find that user name.
yep thats who got me

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
yep thats who got me
I did a google search on the phone in the message and the first link to come up was a thread titled" Scam Alert" from a Smith and Wesson forum.
And the message those people received was identical to the one I received, word for word.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a google search on the phone in the message and the first link to come up was a thread titled" Scam Alert" from a Smith and Wesson forum.
And the message those people received was identical to the one I received, word for word.
Yeah I did after as well

eggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No He or She are still around there new name is Donaldson01 only 4 post

He message me today telling me to text a lady named Rita Songer that her husband past out and
she had a fixture I'm looking for and gave me this number (304) 915-6869

I ask him if Rita was part of this forum or FB group and he told me her late husband was and I ask him whats her husbands name and sucker block me and erase everything. What he didnt know is the conversation doesnt get erased from emails.

I try searching his name but didn't find him the members
I know he was buying somethings with that account when I checked

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back