• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scammer reefinreal88?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Neeks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a zoa pack from reefinitreal88 and payed him and asked if he could ship it for last thursday arrival. And he said that works but then when I asked for un update on Wednesday he said he would ship it for friday arrival. After waiting at my house all friday I finally messeged him again and then he told me there was a problem and it would arrive on saterday and he would cover any doa. Saterday comes and still nothing and he hasnt answered any of my messages. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following this. I’d be open to trading and selling with folks if I knew they could be trusted. (Sorry — but one bad apple....)

Is it reasonable to ask or provide payment through PayPal? I thought this provided a way to hold payment until items are received.
Hey don’t worry..paypal is good ..just use the option while transferring thru PayPal as “Services and goods” and not “Friends and Family”.

i got quite a few items over here at REEF2REEF and they went thru good.Yes few people will try to con and this guy was one among them..Just don’t transfer cash or simply trust people ..
This. Paypal is great, just make sure you are paying "Goods And Services"
If you opt for "Friends and Family" and something goes wrong, paypal will not protect your transaction in any way.
Also if you find yourself in a transaction and the seller asks you to send the payment as Friends and Family, please report that member or the message where they asked you to the moderation team as it is strictly not allowed.

Thanks,
Crabs

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This. Paypal is great, just make sure you are paying "Goods And Services"
If you opt for "Friends and Family" and something goes wrong, paypal will not protect your transaction in any way.
Also if you find yourself in a transaction and the seller asks you to send the payment as Friends and Family, please report that member or the message where they asked you to the moderation team as it is strictly not allowed.

Thanks,
Crabs

“goods and services” doesn’t offer protection on all types of products. so buyer beware.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure.

there are certain types of products that have ZERO buyer protection from paypal, regardless how you send the payment.
Such as? (Genuinely curious as I've never heard this before)

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure.

there are certain types of products that have ZERO buyer protection from paypal, regardless how you send the payment.
What isnt covered? It would be good to know. I also use my bank credit card through paypal. I once had an issue with where I felt PayPal wasnt doing the right thing so I spoke with my bank and had the money back next day. And they resolved it with paypal.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PayPal doesn't cover things like digital downloads, motor vehicles, real estate, industrial machinery, certain weapons, tobacco, things of that nature. I think we're safe here.

more than just that.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back