Scams on Ebay

  • Thread starter Thread starter miyags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well first off if you look at the history of the "vendor"...oh wait there is none, so that is a huge red flag. Make sure you are only doing business with people that have a valid business with reviews, and I am not talking like 1 or 2. I only buy from folk on R2R that have auctions or that have 100% happy customers over several months/last year.
 
There is no way it could make that trip, and survive for that long via post, can it?
 
A couple days ago,they had a Walt Disney acro.What a joke!!!. Can these guys be shut down?
 
That definitely looks like a scam. The seller has no reviews and is being shipped from China for free! like some one else said you may just end up with that exact picture
 
Lol I have seen funnier scams
9856d0f0ad0b713b2b880108872525a2.png
2dffdb039a69ea4c9528e77779609855.png
 
That’s a shame. Why can’t people be honest. How can they live with theirselves. Blah.
 
It's a scam. I "bought" a Tunze Stream 3 new for $25. My money was refunded when it never arrived.
 
Definitely watch what u buy. Research it.
 
Last edited:
eBay can be strange... There were several WWC auctions that ended this Monday at ~$200 for pretty common frags. Not saying the seller or the listings were illegitimate, but it was odd to see frags going for that much when they are readily available on the WWC website and elsewhere for ~$70

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WWC-Fruit-...064870?hash=item3f8b99fea6:g:wLkAAOSwPchaBjoX
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WWC-Zombie...208593?hash=item41d3f95b11:g:GKUAAOSwXrdaBjoe

Capture9.JPG
WOW!!! those are very common corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new