Scarlett possum wrasse

Tyler Flynn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
157
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at the local lfs today and they had what they called scarlett possum wrasses. I can’t find anything by that name on the internet.
they look similar to pink streaked wrasses. Anybody know if they are the same, and just labelled with different names?
 
Was at the local lfs today and they had what they called scarlett possum wrasses. I can’t find anything by that name on the internet.
they look similar to pink streaked wrasses. Anybody know if they are the same, and just labelled with different names?
Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new