Scarlett possum wrasse

Tyler Flynn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
157
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at the local lfs today and they had what they called scarlett possum wrasses. I can’t find anything by that name on the internet.
they look similar to pink streaked wrasses. Anybody know if they are the same, and just labelled with different names?
 
Was at the local lfs today and they had what they called scarlett possum wrasses. I can’t find anything by that name on the internet.
they look similar to pink streaked wrasses. Anybody know if they are the same, and just labelled with different names?
Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new