!!!!SCHIZOPOLIS SUNSET SPOTLIGHT!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say to go ahead and donate if you would like. I think we should probably shut it down at this point though. If there's more interest, maybe we can figure out another way to use the $? I'll PM you with more info.

"The $25 club" not a bad idea.
You can donate $25 or more through out the year and you get a banner under your name which says "25 club".
The funds raised can go to ppl like Steve in need for a small donation, just not for corals, we just have to come up with some idea's and rules.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe check the prayer thread for others to help. I'm sure others would be grateful also like diesel said even in other ways they may need to lift up another reefer in a tough situation. Knowing others care and support your fight is extremely powerful. I know we could do the club thing to help another. I'd love to donate after the new year towards helping support another family here.

Latinreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2015-12-14%2000.38.39_zpspdg8c3wc.jpg
[/IMG]
Its a great idea to help others when times are tough!!
Now I just wish I could show off my sunset millie but like always I just can't upload my pictures. I use photbucket, what other site can I use?
Thanks guys and great job!!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2015-12-14%2000.38.39_zpspdg8c3wc.jpg
[/IMG]
Its a great idea to help others when times are tough!!
Now I just wish I could show off my sunset millie but like always I just can't upload my pictures. I use photbucket, what other site can I use?
Thanks guys and great job!!

I use smugmug.
It's easy, download in a file, highlight, copy and past on the thread you like.

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well done everyone. With all the donations we hit $350 dollars of money donated! Thanks again and a big thanks to Adam for his contribution by matching and supplying the awesome corals! Happy holidays!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have sent a copy of this to everyone who donated but thanks again fore making this happen guys! Amazing stuff.

Thanks a lot for the donation payment. I am exceedingly impressed by the generosity of others sometimes. This all just came together on its own really, but I am glad I could be a part of it. I am giving everyone who donated a credit in that amount as well, so your 50.00 in the green towards your next pack. So thanks again for that one. Very nice gesture.
Ill be cutting the pack soon and will ship after xmas.
Thanks again for the generosity!
Adam

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again everyone I'm so at a loss for the proper words to express how grateful to you all we are. Your a amazing group of friends and have truly brought me to tears over the kindness of your hearts and support of our battle. We don't do Christmas for ourselves it's most important for the kids so you've given Mari and I a Christmas beyond our wildest imagination to share with family and friends as they grow.
I've been in contact with Adam and big thank you to him for all he's done with this and others in the past. I've seen his generous kind heart with others helping get started with his awesome sps. It's truly amazing how he treats his corals and us on R2R.

I wish you all a great and Merry Christmas and a blessed n happy New year!!!!
You've all been awesome Santa's to our family thank you just isn't enough.

Back